 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8451
  Walmart sales... anybody able to help me out?

I just read in rec.toys.lego that some Walmart shops have the 5976 and 5986 on sale... Would anybody be prepared to pick up a copy of both and ship it to me in the Netherlands? I'd be happy to return the favour, I still have some nice promo sets for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)