 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 841
For Sales: Castle Sets 1906, 6061, 6018, 6024, 6031
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:04:00 GMT

There was quite a bit of interest in the sets, 6061 and 1906 in particular,
that I mentioned
were available this past weekend.  However, I have decided not to hold a
typical auction
on these sets.

Instead, I am offering them for sale on a "best offer by some date" basis.
My hope is that by
doing this the sale process is expedited and people get their LEGO quickly
and I don't have
to track bids and provide updates for several weeks.

The sets and their condtion:

6061 Siege Tower - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6061
Used in box with original instructions.  Missing ladder and a minifig axe.
Box is in very good condition.  Asking:  $25 OBO.

1906:  Majisto's Tower - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1906
Used in box with original instructions.  Missing black minifig helmet.
Box is in very good condition.  Asking:  $30 OBO.

6018: Battle Dragon - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6018
Used in box with original instructions.  Set is complete.  Box is in good
condition.  Asking $10.00 OBO.

6024:  Bandit Ambush - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6024
Used in box without instructions.  Set is incomplete, missing the treasure
chest.  Box is in fair to poor condition.  Asking $7.00 OBO.

6031:  Fright Force - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6031
New in box, set is unopened.  Box is in good condition.  Asking $5.00 OBO.
(I think this set is still available from retail outlets but I am not sure.)

Prices above do not include shipping.  I can ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS.
For UPS I have to use an authorized UPS agent since there isn't a real UPS
anywhere in my vacinity.  Net-net, UPS prices are 30% higher than normal due
to the UPS agent markup.

E-mail if you are interested.  I will accept offers on the above sets until
8:00 AM
(EST), Friday, February 11, 1999.  In the event of duplicate offers, the
first offer
received will win!  I will accept check or money order in US $.  Checks must
be
drawn on a US bank and I will wait until they clear before shipping LEGO
sets.

I reserve the right not to sell a set if my target price is not met.

Thanks.

Mike

---

Michael P. Walsh - AE Manager
Mentor Graphics Corporation
2525 Meridian Parkway, Suite 260
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27713

Voice:  (919) 484-2505  Fax:  (919) 544-0701

mike_walsh@mentorg.com