 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8404
FS: Lego Seaports 6542 + 6541 = 150 $ + shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:11:22 GMT

Hi All !

So I have those two great sets for sale !

Condition of 6542 is very good /great (about 85 % of the
parts are in "never played with" condition , the rest - very good)!!!
Original box and istructions are included (very good condition) !
Missing parts :
1 ship's captain minifig
1 gray 4*4 "L" plate

Replaced parts :
1 antenna is gray (should be red)
2 2*2 grille - white (should be yellow)
and there are 2 1*2 bricks istead of one 1*4 !
+ one loudhailer is white instead of red !
Most of the stickers are there !
There is some yellowing on  a few (about 10 %)  white and blue bricks
(bricks are schratches free but are yellowish from above or side) !

6541
Missing :
1 Ship's captain minifig
2 "viking " stickers
Other stickers are there but most in - not that good condition !
Everything else is there; condition - very good / great (only a few
bricks are in average/good condition ) !!!
Original instructions included (no box) !

So I have in mind 150 US $ for both sets + shipping -25 $ to US
or Canada , cheaper inside Europe (about 15 $,I'll ask on request) !

I would sell sets separately upon interest , but it's better to take both
to save on shipping !

If interested - please mail me !

Thanks !

Dejan