 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8395
    Bricks on the Brain is closing its virtual doors.... —Jake McKee
   Greetings once again from Bricks on the Brain! We are both happy and sad to report that BotB will be shutting its virtual doors to parts sales. I am following a new oppportunity that won't allow for continued parts sales. Once things are a little (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce)