 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 839
838  |  840
Subject:
8880 Technic Super Car for sale or trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 04:40:43 GMT

Is there any interest in an almost unopened 8880 Super Car.

This set is new still in box but in the shop someone had broken
through the cellophane front and taken 1 blue triangle lift arm
(I think that's the part name). It has been substituted with 1 red &
1 black. It is used in the suspension and can't really be seen.

Note that I am in New Zealand.

I would like to sell or trade for the Shell Pit Stop & Ferrari sets.

Allan...