 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8388
8387  |  8389
Subject:
What, Frank offering Pirate items for TRADE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 02:23:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Yup, that's right, I have too much Pirate stuff and need to trade some!!!!

I have available for trade:

Ladybird LEGO Pirates Book #1 Will and the Gold Chase (used)
Ladybird LEGO Pirates Book #2 Captain Rodger's Birthday (used)
2 Copies of 6255 The Pirates The Golden Medaillion comic (UK version, opened
but unused)
5134 Shooting Cannon service packs (unopened)
6204 Buccaneers (unopened)

Unfortunately, there's always a catch, the catch is that I'm looking to
complete my pirate collection, so, what I'm looking for:

Ladybird LEGO Pirates Book #3 Adventure on Shark Island

1481 {Desert Island}
1696 Pirate Lookout
1733 {Shipwrecked Pirate}
1795 {Imperial Cannon}
1889 {Pirate's Treasure Hold}
1996 {Pirate Island} (if it really exists)
6251 Pirate Mini Figures
5060 Pirate Cannons
5139 Pirate Cannons
5150 Pirate Elements

any Pirate keychains
any other Pirate memorabilia

Note that on the above sets, due to the extra parts that I have, I actually
only need the instructions (and box or polybag would be ideal).

Frank