 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8382
8381  |  8383
Subject:
way way off topic...but oh well!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:47:44 GMT

Just one? I figured that at least three is the way to go...

Now it's funny you should mention the closet...when I moved into my current
apartment, I told my roomate (who happens to be female) that I absolutly HAD to
have the bigger closet due to storage problems for my legos. They're quickly
overtaking what little space was left..

I know this is totally off topic...but I really just wanted to see what Larry
thought a sufficent number was. :)

And now back to buying, selling, trading and making odd comments. :)

Tim