 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8370
Re: Technics Space Shuttle 8480-MISB Stock found!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:32:00 GMT

In article <G27GIx.KzD@lugnet.com>, sgrimshaw@glovia.com (Simon Grimshaw)
wrote:

I have located a shop with stock of the Technics Space Shuttle 8480
here in
the UK.

They are £79.99, and at the weekend they had about a dozen.

Email me if interested and we'll work something out.

I haven't got time to mess around with international payment/shipping
etc, so
I'm afraid I can only do this if you're in the UK.

Regards,

Simon Grimshaw.
sgrimshaw@glovia.com

Looks like full price to me.