 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8362
8361  |  8363
Subject:
For sale/trade: Lego Castle sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:41:38 GMT

I have been given the possibility to purchase some Castle sets - as I am not a
Castle theme collector myself, I thought I'd ask if anybody here was
interested. The sets are:

6080 Kings Castle
6085 Black Monarch' Castle
6040 Blacksmith
6061 Siege tower

I have not seen the sets myself, but have been told that the sets have been
played with; so, some pieces probably missing, some bricks showing signs of
wear and tear etc.; should someone decide to by these sets, prices will be
adjusted to make up for these flaws.
Pls. mail me an offer if youre interested - I'm new to this, so pls. include
a price in your offer. Should several people ask for the same set, the highest
bid wins.

Best Regards,
Christer
(Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com)