 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8296
FS: Mint Black Sea Barracuda and Mint Royal Knight's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:27:31 GMT

I recently acquired these 2 sets which would make great Christmas presents
or great additions for the serious collector.  Both sets are complete, with
instructions and like new boxes. It looks like they were set up once and set
on a shelf. They are a little dusty. If they don't sell here I'll put them up on
eBay. My prices may be a little high but they are worth what I am asking.

Black Sea Barracuda - best offer of $250,00 or over
Royal Knight's Castle - best offer of $125.00 or over

Here are pictures

http://www.execpc.com/~ghill/ship2

http:/www.execpc.com/~ghill/castle

Buyer pays shipping.