 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8268
Re: Looking to buy 4565, 4565 and 4548
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:10:15 GMT

"Henry Wagner" <henry@perfect.com> wrote in message
news:576960558953D411834000D0B744262F322A03@exchange.perfect.com...
Hi everybody,

I'm looking to start a LEGO Train set with 4565, 4565 and 4548. Any have
these for sale?

Thanks,

Henry Wagner

There are five (5) 4565 sets listed on BrickBay @ $125 each (none are mine,
I have sold all of mine).  This is a good price for a set that had a MSRP of
$150 or so.  It is also still available from LEGO S@H.  4548 is available
from Zany-Brainy for less than $20 and can also likely be found on BrickBay
cheap as well.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com