 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8265
BrickBay News: House of Bricks -> Brick Depot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 02:57:07 GMT

I have made some changes at my BrickBay store:

-  Changed name from "House of Bricks" to "Brick Depot" - I never liked
"House of Bricks" but it was the only thing that came to mind when I first
set up my shop.

-  I have started adding parts to my store.  I still have lots of sets
available but will be adding quite a few parts over the next couple of
weeks.  Mostly Ninja and Star Wars to start, more themes to follow.

Recent inventory additions:

4816, 4817, 4818, 4819 - Castle Promos
5911, 5912, 5913, 5914 - Dino Promos
1272, 1273 - Hard to find small Race sets
4525 - Road 'N Rail Repair
1831 - Maersk Cargo Truck

My store:  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mpw

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com