 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8262
8261  |  8263
Subject:
10% off 43,000+ parts at Brickmania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 01:20:12 GMT

I've just reduced prices at my Brickbay shop by 10% on over 43,000 new Lego
parts (I live in a non smoking home for those interested).  Likewise, I've
similarly reduced the minimum order to $22 as well to help faciliate easier
ordering.

Here is an easy shortcut to my store:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=brickmania

Sorry, the sealed sets have not been reduced, because I'm selling them to pay
for the custom aluminum frames for GMLTC's new train layout modules (in other
words: they're not mine!).

Thanks!

Dan