 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8249
8248  |  8250
Subject:
Wanted the following parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:39:39 GMT

I an not lego litterate but bear with me, we English tend to blunder in
regardless. I am looking for 6285 one top sail, and compass 6389 one blue tint
roller shutter ? also one red , and one white (without handles ).Also need a
Red quarter circle piece ,and 6 10 by 1 black (thin?).I have a lot of what I
believe to be common pieces the majority of set 6544, and a quantity of
Technic if you want to trade (these I have a  couple of photos of rather than
show more of my ignorance.)Also can anyone tell me what the blue base whose
dimensions are identical to 6081 is for, I have searched all the instructions
and catalogues on line till my eyes don't focus but I get the distinct I'm
missing something . THANKS My email is lensman@cableinet.co.uk