 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8244
Re: Need help contacting Troy Cefaratti - RE: Brickbay order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 04:26:27 GMT

Bob,

My apologies for the poor service.  As always, I am doing more thing at once
then I probably should be, and something always falls through the cracks.

I've finally gotten two days in a row off from work and I've been busily
sorting all of my recent purchases so that I can get them posted to
BrickBay.  I will be processing my backlog of existing orders tomorrow
(tuesday) and you should get all of the info you need then.

On a more positive note, thatnks to some helpful hints over in lugnet.cad,
and alot of brute force, I think I may have figured out how to script MLCAD
to make all of my cad images for me!!  This itself ate up probably an entire
day, because VB Script is definitely NOT my area of expertise!  More on this
as it develops....

Once again, I apologize to you (and the many others) on the delay in
service.  I hope to get completely caught up tomorrow.

Troy

Check Out Troy's Surplus Lego:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Or my current eBay auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=mnementh2
--
"Bob" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G1tHEK.J43@lugnet.com...
I placed an order from Troy's Surplus Lego shop on Brickbay last week • (9/24)
and haven't heard from him yet.  I've sent some emails and have received • no
reply.  I'm not sure where the problem is.  Help!

- Bob