 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8234
    Does anyone have 6289 Red Beard Runner for sale? —Randy Reynolds
   Hi everyone, I am looking for a 6289 Red Beard Runner. I want this ship to complete the adventures on the high seas with the pirates. I want one misb, but whatever you have would be grateful. I only want to buy from United States residents, sorry (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Does anyone have 6289 Red Beard Runner for sale? —Rob Doucette
   So as not to offend, could you give us an idea of what you're willing to spend? What is your offer for a: MISB set MIB, 100% complete w/original instructions -- -Rob. ===...=== New sets and parts for sale or trade: (URL) Reynolds" <rr7rr7@home.com> (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)