 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8226
8225  |  8227
Subject:
5956 Adventurers' Zeppelin for sale (5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:04:12 GMT

I have five of the 5956 Zeppelins (170 pieces, 4 figs) for sale.  These are
all new inside the sealed box (more or less since the packaging leaves the two
ends of the zeppelin outside the box).  This is your chance to buy 'em here
rather than have to bid for them on eBay.  Price is $24.00 and that includes
Priority Mail shipping and insurance (or just under $20 for the actual Zep).

The catch is you must pay by PayPal.  Sorry, no checks, not even cash!  Long
story, but I buy Lego with my excess cash in PayPal, and since it is down to
zero, that means I can't buy Lego.  The withdrawal pains are starting.

Please confirm with me first before sending any money.  I'm listed
under "thecorsair" if you want to check my eBay feedback (46, all positive).

Bruce