 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8224
8223  |  8225
Subject:
PCC available at Milton Train Works BrickBay site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:51:48 GMT

Just a note, I have added two more "PCC" streetcars to the Milton Train Works
(tm) (MTW) site at BrickBay(tm). (since I had sold some and was down to one
left in inventory)

They are priced just above what the current eBay bid for the first one is, at
180, but I am sure that bid of 177.50 is not going to stick, I expect the eBay
price to end up quite a bit higher.

If you want one of these beauties, you are encouraged to act now, as once I go
to the UK it will be harder to arrange for delivery (I am thinking of setting
some up as ready to ship for Josette, but that means no personalised letter)..
Order now and pay via PayPal for a Friday delivery, I leave for the UK on
Saturday.

Note that this set will feature color instructions (not mentioned in the ad
but I was able to secure some at a reasonable cost)...

Thanks.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar

++Lar