 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8216
  ZNAP Pieces

I have 2 copies of ZNAP set 3571 (URL) that I would like to trade or sell some of the pieces from. I'll be keeping the motor, flex cables, gears, technic pins, battery boxes, and cables, so its the znap specific parts only. Selling is ok, as are (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)