 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8207
8206  |  8208
Subject:
Another Brickbay store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 22:32:57 GMT

Well, I've finally gone and done it.  It's called Maggie's LEGO Finds,
and I intend to put all sorts of parts up, but I haven't had the time,
so for now it consists entirely of MISB sets, including four I can think
of that no one else currently has listed.  I ship internationally and
there is no minimum order.

BTW it says some of the sets have been listed for 13 days, but that's
because it has taken me that long to open my shop.  Hope you'll take a
look!

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=maggiec

Maggie C.
(world's greatest procrastinator)
(but I won't, of course, procrastinate in filling orders!)