 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8206
    Paging Joel Morris —Doug Finney
   Joel - you out there? Or anyone who's heard from him recently? You placed an order from my Brickbay store and my messages to your yahoo.com address are bouncing. Doug (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

        Re: Paging Joel Morris —Joel Morris
   (...) Since I have made a couple of orders on BrickBay and not heard from them, I figured I better reply here. Please try any of these addresses: jcmorris@yahoo.com joel.morris@eagletcs.com I guess I need to get rid of Yahoo - does anyone else have (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)