 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8201
  Black technic motor needs a new home

This little thing was found in a local shop. It's "old stylish" 12 Volt. I do not have any use for it, so maybee I can make a seriuos collector happy instead ;) The only cost would be for shipping, as it was a part of another deal and has no value (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Black technic motor needs a new home

I'm happy to announce that this little friend has found a new home, and i'm sure it will be a good one. (People-Motor Dating Service;-) /Joakim Joakim Olsson wrote in message ... (...) happy (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)