 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 820
Re: SEA PORT #6542
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 16:55:58 GMT

Post to lugnet.market.auction with a post of the form: <my notes to
explain things are in these "<>" kind of brackets"

Make the subject "[auction] 6542 - Launch & Load Seaport

Here's a suggested body:

"I have set 6542 Launch & Load Sea Port <give the **correct**
**complete** set name and the correct set number for maximum ease of
identification... make it easy for your bidders to decide what you have>
for auction. Starting bid is 100. All bids to me via email at the
following address.  <make it clear you want no bids in the newsgroup,
only via mail>

Bid increment is X <5 is good for this starting bid>. I do/don't support
proxy bidding. <pick one> This is a 1-2-Sold auction and advances every
X business days <pick X, 2 is good> start on Feb XX <pick a date, about
2 weeks from now is a good choice, for the auction to start ending>  <--
OR --> This is a fixed ending time auction which ends on Feb XX. <most
of us like 1-2-Sold better but it's your choice, and there are some that
like fixed ending better>

All bidders will get updates via email. I will post updates to
lugnet.market.auction every 2 days.

Winning bidder pays the bid amount plus actual shipping. I ship after
your check clears. Here are my references:
<list of people you've traded with and asked if you could use as