 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8132
  minifigs

I am in need of at least 30 different minifigs. They need to be all different types, from any sets, different places around the world. I also need some black minifig heads (from the ghosts). If any one can help me out for a reasonable place that (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: minifigs

Jenny, You can check my website for the black heads, I have a few of them, under minifig parts and accessories. I also have several Star Wars minifigs for sale for variety. Sincerely, Scott S. -- Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)