 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 811
  $3 Ea. Gray Corner Slope!!

Hello, I would like to purchase Gray 2x2 medium slope CORNER Bricks. These pieces can be found in the 5859 mummies tomb set. I am willing to pay $3.00 per piece. Please E-mail with your offers. I also need the following. 2x2 medium slopes 1x2 medium (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)