 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8105
  Various sets for sale...

I have just loaded my Lego inventory to the set database. Of these, I have about 100 sets up for direct sale. Check the list and let me know which ones you are interested in and I will quote prices. My set inventory is at (URL) Sanders secret agent (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)