 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 810
809  |  811
Subject:
I have shell promos 2535-2543 to trade for 4555 or 2150
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 23:47:12 GMT

I am looking to do a trade for my SHELL promo sets 1-9 #2535-2543 for either
of the following train sets: #4555 Freight Loading Station or #2150 red Train
Station. I would prefer unopened train sets, but will take opened but complete.

My SHELL sets are new and unopened.  Each party ships to the other. Fair
trade. Interested parties reply to my email please.

ben.gatrelle@bigfoot.com