 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8098
    To those who have completed a Brickbay wanted list —Julie Krenz
   You may want to check out my shop. I made probably what was a not too wise decision while I was setting up my shop. Basically since I wasn't open, I choose not to notify people I had their wanted items (because I wanted to cut down on emails - (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)