 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8097
    4011 Cabin Cruiser FSoT —Chris Maddison
   Hey all, I've got a 4011 Cabin Cruiser for sale or trade. Just make an offer. No box or instructions, but all pieces are there and in good and new shape. The only thing missing is the hull stickers and the string. View my want list here: (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 4011 Cabin Cruiser FSoT —Clifton D. Chambers
   (...) Chris, Is this set still up for grabs? Sorry I missed your post the first time. (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)