 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8067
8066  |  8068
Subject:
Penney's Parts is NOW OPEN on Brickbay!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 02:22:07 GMT

Penney's Parts is now OPEN on Brickbay!  There is a good selection with over
4000 parts available with NO regular Bricks or plates!!  Most pieces are from
several Gungan Subs and Amazon River Expeditions (Yep, I have the BIG bow
bricks!).  At my prices I expect most of the enventory to be gone by the end of
this weekend (one guy alread bought out 4 sections!!!).  Take a look and tell
me what you think...
Matt
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=glister54