 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8056
Re: ATTN: Ran Talbott
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:17:26 GMT

Well, you might call him Ran Talbott - he's probably wondering who Ron is.
<g>

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Brown writes:
Please contact me in regards to the order you made from my shop on • Brickbay,
James Brown's Parts.

Please reply here if you are unable to e-mail me, or if you have e-mailed • me
in the past - because I haven't gotten it, and I'd like to figure out • where
we're missing each other.

I still have had no indication or communication from Ron Talbott.

Ron - please either post here or send me e-mail.  If anyone else is in • regular
contact with Ron, or has been recently, could you please e-mail him (and • cc
me) and make sure he's aware of our communication problems.

I'd really like to be able to resolve this positively.

Thanks,

James