 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8047
8046  |  8048
Subject:
Spare boxes to 6926 & 1788
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:03:09 GMT

I have the boxes to 6926 (classic Space Mobile Recovery Vehicle) and 1788
(Pirate Treasure Chest-shaped Islanders set) if anyone wants them - I don't
want anything for them particularly, although if you're willing to give me any
spare instructions for Town / Space / Castle or Pirates pre-1995 to make up
for any postage costs then I'd appreciate it.