 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8032
WTB: 1x4 Technic plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:27:04 GMT

I'm looking to buy 12 black 1x4 Technic plates with rounded/toothed/holed
ends - see http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4263.gif .
Gently used condition is fine as long as they're not dinged/chewed/etc.

The most recent set these have come in (AFAIK) was the 8880 supercar, which
had 4.  They were more common in the 80s in Technic models.  I'd happily
pay $1 apiece, and also have parts and even some interesting sets (e.g.
small non-U.S. sets) to trade.

Regards,
Steve
--