 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8026
8025  |  8027
Subject:
12 volt trains.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:37:00 GMT

I have decided to sell my 12 volt train sets. There are a number of trains,
mainly 7745's, a 7824 and 7866. There is also a 7740.
As for track, there is over 30 metres of straights and curves, as well as
points and cross tracks. There are also some signals and lights, transformers
and also some odds and ends.
Condition varies, but most is good or better.
If you have any interest please e-mail me.

Cli