 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8012
Re: Islanders still wanted?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:23:26 GMT

What I would like to know is, are these sets still in demand? 6256 includes
the female islander, I remember that this was a sought-after fig some time
ago, but I don't know if it is now.

I recently bought one of those.  Should arrive in the mail any day now.