 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8006
Re: 1029 for a set 2774
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:11:29 GMT

   I make this same offer, and I have the advantage of being located in the
USA.  I am looking for as many as three of 2774, and I will trade one of set
1029 for each 2774.  Thank in advance for any replies.  John

"Henk Giezeman" <thegiez@casema.net> wrote in message
Hi, i'm looking for a trade: a Tine milktruck (setnumber 1029,
1999,misb.) for a set  2774 (airshow, also misb).
I think this was the set given free at Shop@home free when spending
more than $75.00, is that correct?
Any one out there who can help me?
Thanks and  Cheers, Henk Giezeman.