 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8
    My WANTS page —Tom Stangl
   Well, might as well post my WANTS page here. Currently, the most up-to-date is at (URL) is also at (URL) though it is only updated a couple times a day. Please note a LOT of my Trades material disappeared in the last 2 days due to 2 major trades, I (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Paul's Want/Trade page —Paul Foster
   A list of parts I am willing to trade and the beginnings of a list of what I want. (URL) or also on lugnet as pfoster@execpc.com (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)