 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7980
  500 sets Lego Garage-sale in Rijswijk/The Netherlands

WHAT ? - 400-500 Built sets (complete, with instructions, lots with box) - New sets, boxed - All categories, including 9 and 12 V trains, Pirates, Duplo, Technic etc. etc. - Catalogues and instruction manuals - Thousends of parts, road plates etc. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 500 sets Lego Garage-sale in Rijswijk/The Netherlands

Klaas: What about those of us who can not get to this garage sale? Can we buy over the web? Can you ship internationally? Thanks. Sam (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 500 sets Lego Garage-sale in Rijswijk/The Netherlands

It is not my sale, I am just helping Lego friends without Computer/Internet with the announcement, in English and German language. See also RTL, Henk Giezeman is doing the same thing, in Dutch. So, no Internet buy-possiblities yet ..... Klaas (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)