 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7978
7977  |  7979
Subject:
[MN] - FS - High Torque Technic Motors and 9V Battery Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:43:37 GMT

This offer will probably appeal more to those overseas, but is open to
anyone who wants it.  My local TRUs are still stocked up on ZNAP, and I am
offering the motors and such for sale again.

Prices:
Technic Motor: $10.00
Black 9v Battery Box: $2.50
Short Cable: $1.00

Just E-Mail me with what you would like.  Larger orders are preferred,
especially internationally.  Prices do NOT include shipping.  Cash, Money
Orders and PayPal accepted.  Combined orders to one country are acceptable
(to save shipping costs).

I have some of these motors on hand, but most would be purchased based on
the responses I get to this offer.  Large quantities do not seem to be a
problem.

Troy

Check Out Troy's Surplus Lego:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mnementh