 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7974
7973  |  7975
Subject:
2147 Dragon Fly (MISB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 01:00:56 GMT

I have a MISB 2147 Dragon Fly (Microlight and Ground Support Vehicle) for
sale.  This was a special promotional set for the British Airways and SAS.  I
will sell the set for $25.00 plus $9.00 shipping for Europe, America and
Australia (from Hong Kong).  If you are interested, please e-mail me at
bus59@netvigator.com

Fan Chung Wah
bus59@netvigator.com