 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7962
7961  |  7963
Subject:
6345 Aeriel Acrobats (Fearless Eagles) 1993 needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:14:43 GMT

Hi
I am looking for several sets of 6345, Aeriel Acrobats. Please email me
tina@the-change-works.com if you have any to sell. Partial sets could be OK
too, but I will need to check what parts are missing with you. I am also after
a couple of 6664 Chopper Cops (Highway Patrol) if anyone is interested in
selling. Thanks.