 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7955
  WTT Train Crossing Parts

I would like to complete a set 7835 which is a 4.5 volt crossing. I need one red and white barrier with the weight and one grey slope section (The set needs four) I have for trade an engine plate or whatever you want, within reason ! Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT Train Crossing Parts

(...) I have a spare red/white barrier and weight. I can bring to the TVLegoFest if you are attending. Otherwise, please email me directly and we can work something out. Chris (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)