 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7946
  Re: 7777 book

If you are selling it to the person with the highest offer, I think that would be an auction. But anyway... Ebay is good for reaching a huge amount of people. You may want to put your item up on brickbay. (URL) can sell or auction off items on (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 7777 book

(...) I think Todd made a good distinction on what is and is not an auction here: (URL) of people (including Larry P I think) don't agree, but I do so he's right. ;) Ben Roller Follow-ups to .market.theory in case this needs to be discussed at (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)