 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7934
7933  |  7935
Subject:
WTB/T: Various Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 06:58:15 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I seek the following elements in the quantities listed (click links for
images):

1) trans yellow Inverted Slope Brick 33 5 x 6 x 2  (want 4)
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/images/5x6invertslope.gif
2) black Modified Brick, "Fauceted" bottom, 1/4 dome 3x3x2  (want 12)
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/images/invertquarterdome.gif
3) black Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted Double Convex  (want 4)
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/images/invertcornerslope.gif
4) Paradisa open mouth minihead  (want 5)
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/openlips.gif
5) Black castle maiden hat (a.k.a. steeple headdress)  (want 5)
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/images/blkmaidhat.jpg

Please contact me privately at blueofnoon@aol.com if you have any quantity of
the above elements to trade or sell.  I seek elements in good to excellent
condition, without any significant blemishes or marring of any kind.  No ABC
(already been chewed) bricks, please. "Played with responsibly" condition is
okay as always.  Dusty is also okay.

Many thanks,

-- Richard