 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 793
  Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

Hi. I've seen the question of why the 4551 is referred to as "crocodile" posted a couple times so here's a little background... Lego set #4551, while not prototype, bears a striking resemblance to the Austrian Federal Railways class 1020 electric (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

Brian Williams wrote: Great post (...) But I disagree with the above. :-) How serious did you want me to be?? :-) The 4551 is one of the finest 9V sets (I put it right behind metroliner) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)