 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7921
7920  |  7922
Subject:
Buy before you have to bid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:30:31 GMT

We have set up our own Lego business so we can buy and build more Lego. We are
doing our first auction in 2/3 weeks time. If you want to get in first then
look at http://www.lego-rebuilders.com. It is our first attempt and will be
developed to have more details of sets soon. For now please use Lugnet. We are
planning to ship internationally and are in the process of sorting out payment
methods. Do e-mail us if you want to know more.