 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7912
7911  |  7913
Subject:
60,000 new parts + 48 sealed sets FS @ Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:06:27 GMT

This is an announcement that the Brickmania store opened quietly yesterday
morning on Brickbay.  I had intented to post the announcement to this newsgroup
yesterday as well, but ended up spending the night in the hospital with my
daughter who suffered a sever asthema attack yesterday.  Fortunately she has
made a full recovery and will be out tomorrow, and therefore I will be ready to
start shipping orders by Wednesday.  Of the 86,600 parts and 50 sealed sets
(1987-1997), there still remains more than 60,000 parts and 48 sealed sets as of
this posting.  I am still far from completing my inventory of new parts and
anticipate to have many, many more parts lots added throughout the month.

My direct store URL:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=brickmania

Please also feel free to view my models at:

http://www.brickmania.com

Thanks for your continued support!

Dan Siskind