 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7904
7903  |  7905
Subject:
Sets for sale in one lot (Mixed Lot) - Cheap!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:21:08 GMT

Again I want to minimize my storage of different Lego sets.
The following sets I want to sell in one lot only.

set #+++ Lego coloring book from 1978, with a set overview of the year
1978.(New)
set #2885 Paradisa Ice cream stand from 1997 (New)
set #4525 Road N´Rail Repair from 1994 (New)
set #+++ Two plates from the ramp of the railway station set 4554, one
slope, one straight (Used).
set #5073 12V Light Transmitting Elements for train Locomotive from 1987
(New).
set #6473 Res-Q Cruiser from 1998 (Used)
set #6507 Mini Dumper from 1989 (Used-Colour print out from the scans)
set #6507 Mini Dumper with one extra minifigure from 1989 (Used-Colour
print out from the scans).
set #6529 Ultra Light 1 from 1990 (New)
set #8230 Costal Cop Buggy from 1996, with original box (Used)
set #8851 Only the original Building instruction, but page 1 and 2 are
missing,
others are there.

Sets described as (New): Unopened sealed sets in the original Lego
boxes.
Sets described as (Used): 100% complete, original building instruction,
parts like new, excellent condition.

Price for this "Mixed Lot" is: US$60, this price includes shipping with
surface mail worldwide!
If interested please contact me, the first comming in will get this lot,
the same as in the past for
all the other lots.

Best regards,
Guenther