 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7884
    Parts Sale - 1/3 off from Space, Castle, Town Specialty —Clark Stephens
   Clark Corner is celebrating its 33 day anniversary, so I'm having a sale. 33% off all items in my shop: (URL) Corner has over 4,000 used specialty pieces- no ordinary blocks or plates (ordinary being basic colors 2x8 or under). I have parts from (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Last Day for 1/3 off Specialty Parts - Space, Castle, Town —Clark Stephens
   Monday is the last day of Clark Corner's 33% off sale! My shop is on Brickbay: (URL) to the response from this sale, Clark Corner now has about 2,700 used specialty pieces & still no ordinary bricks or plates. I'll be restocking on Tuesday. Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)