 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7879
Re: FYI: Free Storage Cases from Storit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 20:09:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Derick Bulkley writes:
In my search for perfect Lego storage, I stumbled upon this.

Promotional giveaway - looks like a decent enough case - and free! (free
shipping too - now THAT's *really* free!

How to:

1) register

2) buy the box (listed as $0.00)

3) at checkout, select "Purchase Order" from the pull down menu below the
words "CREDIT CARD".
Hmm... That thing wants to enter my credit card number... how would i know
they won't charge anything?

4) Submit, and voila!

http://www.modernmerchant.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?
prrfnbr=8337&prmenbr=4858